OTHODOX CHURCH OF THE HOLY CROSS
The Orthodox Church of the Holy Cross in the barracks quarter in Kouvola, was built in 1915 to serve as a Russian military church. For a while it served as the main church of the Kouvola Lutheran parish, until it was returned to the Orthodox parish of Hamina. Kirkonmäenkatu 2, Kouvola FOR MORE INFORMATION, Tel. +358 5 312 0839 / +358 40 704 7171 OPEN: in summer, June 29 – August 5, 2010 Tue – Thu 12noon – 3pm and by appointment.